Friday, March 13, 2009

NEW PICTURES!





Yesterday I cried all the way back from the mailbox because I had not received Grace's new pictures, and today I cried all the way back from the mailbox because I HAD received her pictures!  Happy tears...thankful tears!  I pulled the pictures out of the envelope and just stared at our beautiful treasure!  And look at all that hair!  Really...isn't she GREAT?!!  :)

We also received her update, and I was pleasantly surprised with how detailed it is!  They told us her weight, height, medical update, what she likes to eat, what she likes to do, etc.  They even included her nap times and her sleep schedule, and I cannot express how GOOD that is for my heart to know when she is asleep or awake.  I can look at our clock and say, "Well, Grace should be waking up right now."  :)  It somehow ties us together through the vast gap of time and space.

We've been praying every day for God to take care of her.  We have also had the privilege of "meeting" (online) her Reece's Rainbow prayer warriors who have been praying for her for a long time.  What a blessing to know that even before we knew of Grace, she was being covered in prayer!  And God has indeed taken good care of her.  She seems to be in an orphanage that cares for her, and she is doing so well.  She is even walking well on her own and is learning to walk up stairs with alternating feet!  Thank you to everyone who is praying for her.  Your prayers mean the world to us.   

We wanted to share her new pictures with you.  I just want to pick her up and kiss those cheeks!!  We're SO HAPPY to have some more glances of our Grace!