Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Pictures Arrived!





We love mid-month because the mail lady delivers Grace's new pictures!  Today was that day, and we all gathered around to oooh and ahhhh over little Grace.  :)

We have mixed emotions as we see her new pictures.  Sad to see her little sling and cast.  Happy to know that she's in a good orphanage with excellent medical care.

We are sharing 4 of the pictures they sent us today.  One shows her in her cast (not looking too happy).  :(  Two of the pictures are of her in her cast and sling (she is more chipper and seems to be saying, "No problem!!  This cast and sling don't slow me down a bit!").  :)  And one picture shows her after her cast was removed (she's really examining..."Well, lookie...there's my arm!").  Her arm is red from the cast.  :(  But the cast is OFF now!  :)  See what I mean about mixed emotions!

My Mama heart is YEARNING to go scoop her up and hug her and love on her and bring her home!!!  Four more months...four more months...four more months...

Keep praying for Grace.  Her Heavenly Father has her in the palm of His Hand.  She is one of His precious gems, and He is graciously leading us to her in His time.  Isaiah 45:3, "And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness--secret riches.  I will do this so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name."