Friday, June 26, 2009

Mid-month photos



Well, technically, it's not mid-month anymore. Pictures ran late this month, but they did arrive yesterday. They tugged at my Mama heart, and plunged me into more prayer for this precious little girl. When I look at her pictures, I see my daughter...and she doesn't have her Mama there to do so many things that a Mama should do. Needless to say, seeing these pictures made for an emotional day for me. But, I am thankful for this monthly window into her world. It's just sometimes unbearably hard not to be able to climb into the photos and enter her world in the way that only a Mama can do. Please continue to pray her HOME!!!

We received word this morning that the orphanage did receive Grace's birthday gift from us. They will give it to her soon. That warms my heart.